- Monitor CO2 level accurately in fresh water tank.
- Transparent acrylic material of indicator allows correct color reading.
- Special structure design allows no chance of solution spilling out from the indicator.
- Water-proof color chart sticker is reusable.
<To set up>
- Provides continuous and accurate monitoring of CO2 level in fresh water aquarium.
- Acrylic made viewing window for clear color reading.
- Indicator can be turned and adjusted in various positions for better viewing (Outlet of the airspace must face down).
- Take apart the "airspace cap"
- Add 1cc of indicator solution to the reservoir then reattach the "airspace cap" firmly to the indicator.
- Keep the outlet of the airspace facing down, submerse the CO2 indicator and attach to the desired location in the tank.
- Place the color chart sticker over the suction cup position of the CO2 indicator on the outside of the tank.
- Compare the color of solution to the color chart sticker to read the CO2 level in your tank.
- Change solution evey 2 weeks or after every water change.